Diving with us
For us diving is not just diving. It’s about learning something new, exploring the world, extending your comfort zone and quieting the mind. It can be adventure or it can be meditation, it’s up to you to discover the meaning of diving for you.
BREAKING INTO THE NEW
What we love about diving is how it can help you to overcome fear and hesitation in life. It can remind you of your strengths and powers, and the skills put to use with diving can be implemented in other areas of life as well.
When you are learning to dive, you have to step into the unknown. You are going beyond the limits of your comfort zone, and you have to have faith in yourself on a whole new level. Doing so, and experiencing the victory of getting comfortable under water can translate into other areas of your life. You gain self confidence, you know you can go further, achieve more, go after your dreams and not hold back. You will learn to proceed despite fear, which is the greatest strength we can have. We have experienced this ourselves, and now want to guide you on your journey!
For the certified divers, our retreats include a package of multiple (daily) dives, which you can combine with yoga if you wish. Yoga gives us divers a great complimentary set of activities, it calms the mind and teaches us to work with the breath.
For the new divers we do PADI Open Water Diver courses, or Discover Scuba Diving experiences if you just want to try diving but not yet do the whole course. Our experienced and professional PADI certified Dive Masters and Dive Instructors will be with you all the way.
OUR DIVE PHILOSOPHY
- The diving is always done in small groups (max 4 people per dive guide) providing you with personal attention
- Maximum depth 35 meters provided you have appropriate certification and/or experience
- Maximum dive time 60 minutes
- 2 dives per day (+ night dive optional)
BECOME A DIVER (10 DAYS)
Is diving something you have always wanted to try, but thought you could never do it? Are you fascinated by it, but also slightly apprehensive? It’s time to discover the strength you have within, and step outside your comfort zone!
With Reconnect Discover you can become a diver with our patient and professional PADI Instructor. The only prerequisite for this retreat is that you can swim. We will take care of the rest.
The course groups are small (max. 3-4 people), so you can be assured of maximum personal attention. Nobody will rush you, this is your experience and we want to make it a good one!
This retreat includes PADI e-Learning, which means that you can finish the theory part of the PADI Open Water Diver course in your own pace at home BEFORE you come to us.
During your stay here, we will start with the in-water part of the Open Water Diver, which means confined water sessions and open water dives with a series of performance-based skills. After your course you will enjoy six fun dives with our instructor to make sure you are comfortable to move on to bigger waters.
Ready to discover what you can become?
• Accommodation (10 nights)
• 10x breakfast and lunch
• PADI Open Water Diver course, including PADI e-Learning and certification fee
• Package of six (6) fun dives
• Unique Reconnect Discover Diver’s Log
• Transportation to and from Camiguin ferry terminal / airport to resort
PRICE: Package price will be confirmed once the locations are revealed…
• Required insurances and official documentation (e.g. medical statement, travel or personal insurance, passport, visa)
• Dinners and additional drinks
• Other activities purchased on location
• Additional dives or diving certifications